*Save £200 - Book by Friday 11th of March 2016 to take advantage of our early bird rate of £795 + vat.
How will UCITS V impact funds and their managers? To what extent will the proposed changes interact with AIFMD, MiFID II, PRIIPs and EMIR? How are UCITS and their depositaries doing in terms of updating their depositary agreements in light of UCITS V?
To answer these questions and more, we are pleased to announce UCITS 2016, a practical and technical forum focused on the latest developments affecting UCITS funds.
Now in its 6th year, this highly regarded event features regulators, fund managers, depositaries, leading lawyers and other recognised industry experts.
“Insightful, open, thought-provoking” - Premium Select Lux SA
Hot topics include:
- Regulator priorities – hear directly from national regulators
- The remuneration challenges facing UCITS fund managers
- How MiFID II will impact the distribution landscape for UCITS
- Depositary liabilities under UCITS V
- The interaction of PRIIP and UCITS KIIDs
- How fund managers are choosing between AIFM Directive and UCITS
“Very strong speakers and focus on the key issues” – Royal London
Ensure your organisation is fully up to speed with the practical impact of UCITS V. Book your place now at UCITS 2016.