Should you wish to attend the Company Secretary one day workshop only, please contact us.
Given the rash of high-profile corporate scandals and increasing regulatory scrutiny, it is no surprise that the role of the General Counsel has changed dramatically, with many now being given more corporate governance responsibilities than ever before.
By attending this timely two-day course you will achieve a greater understanding of corporate governance, and, depending on the scope of your responsibilities, you will learn how to identify, manage and control the corporate governance risks within your organisation.
By attending, you will gain a pragmatic understanding of the latest regulatory developments in the field and the main challenges and risks faced today as well as processes, practices and procedures that need to be adopted in order to manage these risks.
This is an essential training course that anyone with corporate governance responsibilities, whether the General Counsel/Head of Legal, member of the legal team, Company Secretary, Head of Compliance or Director cannot afford to miss.
By attending this practical two or three day training course, you will:
- Understand how organisations should respond to failures or shortcomings in corporate governance
- Get to grips with the latest legislation and key regulatory developments affecting corporate governance
- Comprehend the main corporate governance challenges facing GC’s and the in-house legal department
- Appreciate the goals of corporate governance, including risk identification and risk management
- Understanding the responsibilities of the modern company secretary
- Getting to grips with the latest legislation and key regulatory developments affecting the role of the company secretary
- Comprehending the main corporate governance challenges facing company secretaries
- Develop KPI’s and understand their importance
FEATURING – Workshops throughout, including how to create and develop a KPI dashboard