"The training was excellent and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. Kenneth is an excellent speaker."
- Past Attendee, Aercap
Nearly all aircraft operated by airlines in the twenty-first century are acquired under a lease.
This course will investigate the nature of a lease, its contents and how it is negotiated from start to finish, beginning with the terms of a letter of intent and finishing with the delivery of the aircraft.
You will learn to identify the issues that really matter during the negotiation process: identifying and allocating risk; maintaining maximum operational flexibility; keeping within market standards; and complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
We will consider the principal provisions of a lease and engage in highly interactive workshops in which we will learn negotiation techniques and strategies to better protect the parties’ position.
This is an essential course that you should not miss!
By attending this practical and highly interactive three day training course, you will:
- Understand how to complete an aircraft lease - from letter of intent to lease to delivery
- Learn how to negotiate the key provisions of an aircraft lease
- Understand the financial risks involved in aircraft leases and how they can be allocated
- Learn how the provisions of a lease can affect the day-to-day operations of an airline
- Understand how the provisions of a lease need to be adapted to reflect the legal and regulatory environment
- Learn to balance commercial flexibility for the lessee with the interests of the lessor
- Featuring: Highly interactive workshops in which you will learn negotiation techniques and strategies
Past attendees of Aircraft Leasing include:
- Airbus SAS
- CIT Aerospace
- AerCapNorwegian AirShuttle ASA
- Webber Wentzel
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Lloyds Banking Group