5th UCITS Conference 2015
Practical guidance on preparing your business for UCITS V, UCITS VI and wider funds regulation
It’s time to get ready for UCITS V. This latest development in UCITS Regulation is aimed at preserving the integrity of the UCITS brand as well as increasing investor protection and investor confidence in the UCITS market. How will it impact on the funds and their managers? To what extent will the proposed changes interact with the AIFM Directive regime, MiFID II, PRIIPs and EMIR, as well as plans for UCITS VI. Is the EU finally moving towards a single rule book for the funds industry?
We are pleased to announce the 2015 UCITS Conference, a high level forum with expert debate and discussion on the very latest developments on UCITS regulation and the implications it will have for the market. Now in its 5th year, this highly regarded event is a must attend for many in the industry with speakers including policy makers, fund managers, depositaries and recognised industry experts sharing their insights and analysis on regulatory developments in the UCITS space.
Come with questions and leave with in-depth knowledge on questions including:
- How is the latest round of UCITS regulation likely to impact on product development and distribution?
- Will proposed changes to depositary liabilities, remuneration and administration sanctions under UCITS V serve to improve investor protection?
- What should UCITS VI include? Is it too early to make decisions on this before UCITS V is implemented?
- What does the future hold for UCITS and ETFs, following the latest guidance from ESMA
- How are fund managers choosing between AIFM Directive and UCITS
Ensure your organisation is fully up to speed with how the rest of the industry is assessing and evaluating the key legislative developments. To ensure you are fully briefed by the experts, book your place now at Euromoney Legal Forums' UCITS 2015 conference.
Featuring key presentations from confirmed speakers including:
- Rena Morjaria, Executive Director and Senior Counsel, Legal Department (Investment Management Division), Goldman Sachs
- Sean M. Tuffy, Senior Vice President, Investor Services, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Anna Berdinner, Regulatory Analyst, Asset Management Regulation, The Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
- Sean Sheridan, Corporate Banking Advisory, Conduct & Regulatory Affairs, RBS
- Patrice Bergé-Vincent, Managing Director, ICI Global Europe
- Graham Goodhew, Executive Director, JP Morgan Asset Management
- David Morrison, Managing Director, Global Head of Trustee & Fiduciary Services, Citibank International Ltd
- Jarkko Syyrilä, Head of Compliance, Nordea Asset Management
- Laurent Fessmann, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- Charles Muller, Partner, KPMG Luxembourg
- Andrea Finn, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Mike Booth, Consultant, Bovill
- Neil Brown, Senior Partner, Earth Capital Partners LLP
- Stéphane JANIN, Head of Global Regulatory Development, AXA Investment Managers
- Romain Guizard, International Development Manager, Association Française de la Gestion financière, AFG
- Lora Froud, Partner, Investment Management Group, Macfarlanes LLP
- Claire Wallace, Senior Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Mike Gould, Retail Markets Specialist, The Investment Association
- Michèle Eisenhuth, Partner, Investment Management, Arendt & Medernach SA
- Michelle Moran, Partner, Ropes & Gray
- Jonathan Sammut, Malta Financial Services Authority
For more information on opportunities for speaking, sponsorship and marketing, please contact Mia Bayley at tel: +44 (0)207 779 8609.