“ The course will help me to be moreprofessional in my duties” Hellenic Bank public Co Ltd
“ A very well balanced coverage of all the key issues of Renewable Energy Project Finance, delivered in a very professional manner ” HSH Nordbank
“ The instructor & guest speakers were excellent, had relevant experience and had structured the training well ” Overseas Private Investment Corp.
By attending this course, you will understand the important legal issues and other critical aspects involved when structuring and documenting a typical RE Project.
Through interactive exercises and real examples, you will:
- Identify the main types of project risk
- Understand how they can be contractually allocated to the various parties associated with project financing
- Gain an understanding of how the different types of contract interrelate
- Receive insights on how best to negotiate with your counterparties
- Discover the hidden deal-breakers that project lenders and developers look out for, which can often result in unsucessful projects which fail to obtain finance
With project finance increasingly seen as an attractive method of financing by the RE project sponsors, this is a must attend course for anyone involved with complex project agreements in the renewable energy sector.