7th Alternative Investment Fund Regulation Conference
Latest developments and practical guidance on how alternative investment managers are regulated across the EU
The 7th Alternative Investment Fund Regulation Conference will bring together prominent speakers to debate and discuss the latest regulatory developments, current opportunities and challenges facing the alternative investment fund industry.
By attending you will benefit from expert insights, knowledge and debate on how fund managers are working within the AIFM Directive framework, the costs of compliance and the day to day implications of the legislation.
How has it impacted on the industry?
- Gain clarification on outstanding issues relating to passporting and fund marketing, national authority reporting obligations and more
- Get to grips with the detail around remuneration guidelines and ensure you are fully up to date with liabilities and responsibilities relating to depositaries and prime brokers
UCITS V will be an important development in 2015. How will the provisions for alternative investments under this umbrella mirror those in the AIFMD and what lessons can managers learn to prepare themselves for upcoming developments?
The six previous events in this series have attracted a strong following of delegates who have come back year after year, event after event, confident in the knowledge they will gain from the expertise of the speakers on the day. Be sure to book your place early to meet old friends and make new contacts at this unrivalled forum.
Featuring key presentations from industry leaders including:
- Elva Martin, Senior Regulator, Markets Policy Division, Central Bank of Ireland
- Jonathan Sammut, Analyst, Securities and Markets Supervision Unit, Malta Financial Services Authority
- Vincent Ingham, Director, Regulatory Policy, European Fund & Asset Management Association (EFAMA)
- Denise Jud, Executive Director, Head Legal Distribution, Swiss & Global Asset Management Ltd
- James Bermingham, Group General Counsel, Aztec Financial Services
- Alexander Nightingale, Director, Legal & Compliance, BlackRock
- Roman Hackelsberger, Chief Legal Officer EMEA, Deputy General Counsel, PineBridge Investments
- Leonard Ng, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Jean-Pierre Gomez, Head of Regulatory and Public Affairs, Société Générale Securities Services
- Sandrine Leclercq, Counsel, Baker & McKenzie
- John Bohan, Apex Fund Services, Apex Fund Services (Ireland) Limited
- Lora Froud, Senior Counsel – Investment Management Group, Macfarlanes LLP
- Duncan Nicholls, Asset Management Reward, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Anna Berdinner, Regulatory Analyst, Asset Management Regulation, The Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
- Emma Radmore, Managing Associate, Dentons
- Ronald Paterson, Partner, Financial Institutions Group, Eversheds
If you would like to be considered as a speaker, or if you would like to receive information about the commercial opportunities available at the event, please contact Mia Bayley at email@example.com or +44 (0)207 779 8609.