|FTS Eligible - Financial Training Scheme for Singaporean citizens and PRs only (more information)
Retail banking has changed significantly over the last few years, partly as a result of the impacts of the global financial crisis but also because of the rapid growth in alternative channels of distribution emanating from the digital era.
Technology impacts on the daily lives of people – whether they are dealing with a bank or a retail outlet. Growth in the use of non-branch channels negatively impacts branch profitability. These changes are creating significant challenges and placing pressures on banks to balance revenue growth alongside cost management. Deciding which technologies to deploy to gain maximum benefit is challenging. Many banks fail to please their customers, grow their revenue, reduce costs and drive shareholder value. This 5 day School will share what the leaders in this industry are doing and how your banks can adapt to enjoy similar success. The School will draw upon experience from retail banks around the globe, tailored towards your markets as well as sharing best practice from non-bank sectors where learning can be applied.
This programme is about practical learning and examples, not theory. It will help attendees take away actionable ideas, innovations and plans.
- Enhance your bank's growth and revenue opportunities, product development ideas, marketing and customer requirements
- Develop, design and understand marketing and distribution strategies
- Maximise sales and improve performance across all distribution channels
- Enhance cost efficiency and productivity by creating an environment where your customers want to buy more of your products and services
- Understand non-branch distribution including mobile finance
- Understand the impacts of new channels such as social media
- Learn how to gain competitive advantage in your market place
- Learn first-hand retail banking operations in Hong Kong
As with all courses, this programme makes use of case studies and exercises to ensure that you leave the course ready to apply your new knowledge.
This programme is approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and is eligible for FTS claims subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
Please note that in no way does this represent an endorsement of the quality of the training provider and programme. Participants are advised to assess the suitability of the programme and its relevance to participants' business activities or job roles.
The FTS is available to eligible entities, at a 50% funding level of programme fees, subject to a cap of $2,000/participant/programme and all eligibility criteria being met. FTS claims may only be made for programmes listed on the FTS Programme Directory with specified validity period. Please refer to www.ibf.org.sg for more information.