A comprehensive 4-day strategic management course for banking experts that will help you to:
• Implement a successful SME strategy
• Build a SME focussed sales force and increase the cross-selling rate
• Introduce innovative products and "product bundles"
• Calculate risk adjusted pricing
• Apply standard risk cost, RAROC, economic capital and EVA
• Apply modern credit scoring systems
• Improve the credit decision process
• Implement an effective risk limit system
Lending to SME customers presents one of the greatest opportunities for commercial banks to pursue growth and profitability; at the same time it ties up a large amount of economic capital and represents substantial credit risk.
Taught by an internationally experienced banking executive, this course is designed to give delegates a comprehensive overview of how to build a successful SME banking strategy and how to raise the performance of their institution. The course will teach how to use the planning process to set goals, to control costs and to increase the profitability of clients and focuses on the needs of SME customers, how to define their product needs and discusses efficient client relationship management. The concept of risk adjusted pricing and minimum pricing based on the usage of standard risk costs, economic capital, RAROC and EVA will also be introduced.
• The course will use real-life case studies and examples to develop delegates' understanding of all aspects of SME banking, client management and credit risk issues.
• Provides hands-on examples of how to create value by implementing efficient credit decisions and creating efficient rating and scoring systems.
• Through practical examples illustrate how qualitative and quantitative ratios are applied to examine the creditworthiness of clients and transactions.
• Finally, you will assess the main risk factors in SME banking and learn how to mitigate these risk factors and to use an effective portfolio management.