|FTS Eligible - Financial Training Scheme for Singaporean citizens and PRs only (more information)
"The course is being structured perfectly, the Course Director is very knowledgeable on all topic covers.
Overall, the 3 day course is excellent!"
Officer, Brunei Investment Agency
In this three day course you will learn the fundamental investment and financing techniques associated with real estate products, understand how to select, assess and evaluate appropriate financial alternatives, and gain an insight and grasp of the key drivers of the Asia real estate market. A special focus has also been put on issues related to real estate private equity and cross-border transactions and related issues.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand Asian real estate capital markets; public/ private debt and equity structures and valuation techniques
- Enhance profitability with cutting-edge real estate models, strategic structures and proven value added techniques
- Value multiple real estate assets and developments while utilising the Three Appraisal Approaches
- Recognize the pros and cons of direct, private equity, fund and REIT structures
- Identify the risks and rewards associated with alternative real estate products, locations, structures and strategies
- Receive updates on the Asia real estate market and where it’s headed
- Create, analyse and comprehend complex development and existing asset models and structures
- Learn acquisition, allocation and disposition strategies
At each point in the course, learning is consolidated through practical case studies. Active participation is encouraged to ensure understanding and reinforce concepts.
Participants are not required to have specific prior experience with Asia real estate. More experienced individuals will be able to build on their knowledge through practical, current case studies.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is specifically designed for decision makers in all organisations and aimed mainly at:
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs with responsibility for strategic management
- Investment bankers
- Real estate consultants
- Financial analysts
- Institutional investors
- Retail investors
- CFA candidates
This programme is approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and is eligible for FTS claims subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
Please note that in no way does this represent an endorsement of the quality of the training provider and programme. Participants are advised to assess the suitability of the programme and its relevance to participants’ business activities or job roles.
The FTS is available to eligible entities, at a 50% funding level of programme fees, subject to a cap of $2,000/participant/programme and all eligibility criteria being met. FTS claims may only be made for programmes listed on the FTS Programme Directory with specified validity period. Please refer to www.ibf.org.sg for more information.