'Strategic Issues and Deal Structuring in Mergers and Acquisitions' aims to provide delegates, who already have transaction experience, essential knowledge in executing mergers and acquisitions.
Build on your existing M&A transaction experience and gain new insight into today's market practices and procedures, accounting issues, acquisition and defence strategies.
Summary of course content
- Rationale for takeovers
- Synergies and strategy
- Structuring investment/transaction
- Leveraged buyouts and management buyouts
- Private transactions vs. public offers
- Hostile take-overs
- Post merger management
- New techniques in company valuation
- Formal lecture sessions
- Heavy emphases on worked examples, case studies and simulation exercises
- Interactive computer-based case studies to encourage delegates to think more about strategic issues
Who should attend this training course?
- M&A specialists
- Corporate finance managers
- Strategic planners
- Finance directors and CFOs
- Management or strategic consultants
- Corporate treasurers
- M&A lawyers, accountants and tax specialists
- Market regulators and government agencies involved in privatisations